Larson • King has significant experience in complex and large exposure insurance litigation, and London arbitration. The Firm presently serves as national counsel for a variety of carriers and actively pursues coverage for a number of policyholders on significant exposures. As with other substantive areas within the firm, Larson • King believes that the multi-sided perspective that we can offer provides unmatched results for our clients.
Larson • King deals with the most cutting edge commercial liability issues for its insurer and policyholder clients and its experience covers a wide variety of types of insurance coverage and risk areas. Key examples include:
- Current representation of a Fortune 500 company with recoveries approaching $2 billion in mass tort coverage claims.
- Current representation of a Fortune 500 financial institution in recoveries in excess of $50 million and counting.
- Client counseling and claim presentations to insurers resulting in resolution without litigation.
- Representation of carriers in adjusting and resolving catastrophic storm loss claims valued in excess of $50 million.
- Representation of insurers in defense of environmental coverage claims exceeding $300 million.
Whether representing policyholders or insurers in routine coverage matters or large-scale loss claims, Larson • King offers its clients the unique perspectives gained from years of experience handling complex insurance coverage litigation in almost every state and federal jurisdiction around the country, and in international dispute resolution forums.