Larson · King attorneys regularly represent energy industry clients with litigation, insurance, employment, and business issues. We represent a broad range of clients including producers, utilities, downstream businesses, and businesses that support oil and gas production.
OIL & GAS
Our attorneys represent refineries, oil and gas drilling companies, field operations, and companies that provide products and services to field operations. We have successfully litigated a variety of issues for oil and gas companies, including:
- Site accidents
- Construction defects
- Pipeline disputes
- Disputes involving the calculation and payments of royalties
- Disputes arising from the purchase and/or sale of oil and gas assets
- Surface damage and other surface operations disputes
- Service company and contractor disputes
- Transportation disputes for downstream companies
We represent some of the Midwest’s largest public power utilities in a variety of litigation matters. Our attorneys also have experience handling utility-related matters before regulatory agencies and state commissions. Our energy litigators are intimately familiar with regulatory problems, run of the mill disputes, and high-stakes litigation.
Larson · King attorneys have handled utilities litigation concerning:
- Commercial disputes for owners of generation facilities
- Commercial disputes between owners of electric facilities and vendors or construction contractors
- Gas explosions
- Power line injury cases
- Insurance disputes
- Environmental claims and regulatory actions
Our attorneys have in-depth knowledge of every segment of renewables—wind, solar, biomass, biofuels and hydroelectric. We represent leaders in the renewable energy industry and provide our clients with a full spectrum of legal services and creative solutions to meet their unique legal needs and business challenges. We counsel on litigation, construction, real estate, land use, water, transportation, environmental concerns and regulatory matters facing clients in the renewable energy space.