Larson • King’s professional liability attorneys are accomplished trial lawyers who have industry experience to provide our clients with effective and efficient legal counsel. Our lawyers who practice in this area have education, training and work experience in disciplines such as accounting, medicine, insurance, banking and real estate. We have ongoing experience in matters involving D&O, E&O, EPL and regularly handle claims involving architects, engineers, real estate agents, insurance brokers, physicians, stock brokers, accountants, attorneys and other professionals.
We are successful because we strategically prepare our clients both before and during litigation. If a matter goes into litigation, our courtroom experience proves invaluable. Some of our representative experience includes:
- Defense verdict for neurosurgeon with significant claim history and adverse pretrial publicity in a case involving a brain surgery with a poor outcome.
- Successfully defended well-known law firm in legal malpractice actions.
- Numerous favorable trial verdicts in actions involving physicians, nurses, and hospitals.
- Ongoing representation of multi-billion dollar company in broker/dealer and FINRA claims.
- Recovery of millions of dollars for corporate clients in offensive actions involving professional liability claims.
Our lawyers are active presenting on issues on a national level and are involved in industry groups tailored specifically to the defense of professional liability claims.