TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS
Larson · King’s Transportation & Logistics team responds to clients’ legal needs that arise anywhere in the international supply chain. We represent third-party logistics suppliers and carriers in all modes of transportation, including motor carrier, aviation, rail, and maritime/barge. Our experience encompasses litigation, employment, contract management, commercial and financial advice, insurance/risk management.
Examples of our representation:
- National counsel for Fortune 500 company with a variety of intermodal litigation issues.
- Regular representation of one of the world’s largest third-party logistics companies, for various commercial and contract matters.
- Numerous successful jury trials for death and significant personal injury claims.
- Defense of broker liability claims in challenging jurisdictions.
- Experience in intermodal, transloading, and other supply chain management issues.
- Employment counseling and defense of third-party logistics companies and motor carriers.
- Insurance advice and litigation for transportation and logistics issues.