Larson • King lawyers have handled every aspect of significant product liability claims for decades and we have deep experience trying these cases to verdict. Our lawyers have represented manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, installers and other entities involved in the manufacture and distribution of hundreds of products. We have also represented plaintiffs involved in products liability and mass tort disputes.
Our firm serves as national and regional counsel for a number of clients facing product liability claims. From serving as national counsel coordinating discovery and strategy to trial counsel ready to try cases in any state in the country, we have substantial product liability experience, including:
- National coordinating counsel for Fortune 100 manufacturer defending tens of thousands of product liability claims.
- Defense verdict for product manufacturer in case venued in Orange, Texas.
- Defense verdict for product manufacturer in case venued in Oakland, California.
- Successful appeal and judgment rendered in favor of our client by Mississippi Supreme Court in product liability action.
- Multiple defense verdicts for Fortune 100 client in product liability cases brought in Beaumont, Dallas and Houston, Texas.
- Coordinating counsel for product manufacturer involved in nationwide litigation involving injury and property claims seeking millions of dollars per claim.
Because a large part of our practice is devoted to the national representation of product manufacturers, distributors and sellers, we have resources that most firms lack. For example, we have access to the best experts and consultants and maintain active networks of law firms to provide the local counsel needed for claims presenting significant risk in challenging jurisdictions.