From traditional breach of contract cases to the most novel business torts, Larson • King is well-suited to handle complex or high value business disputes. Whether the dispute involves a sophisticated financial product or a competition issue between rival companies, Larson • King’s lawyers know how to present your case effectively to both judges and juries.
Because we actually try cases, we are also effective at settling them. Our attorneys are often hired in cases involving large companies, private equity and hedge funds, commercial banks, and other financial institutions. We handle both offensive and defensive business litigation cases. On the plaintiffs’ side, we will work on a contingent fee basis so that we get paid only if we win, and so our financial interests are completely aligned with our clients’ interests.
Examples of our business litigation experience include:
- Successfully recovered millions of dollars for Fortune 100 manufacturer in dispute with one of its suppliers.
- Represent multi-billion dollar financial institutions in mortgage-backed securities litigation.
- Defense and jury trial of claims alleging software copyright infringement.
- Recovered millions of dollars for client in action involving misappropriation of trade secrets and client information.
- Successful defense of company involved in multi-million dollar equipment financing lawsuit.
Larson • King handles cases involving all areas of commercial litigation, including breach of contract, unfair competition and trade practices, breach of fiduciary duty, defamation/libel, environmental issues, insurance coverage, environmental liability, consumer litigation and class actions.